Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider (Southern Cape)
The course is intended for professionals who provide health care to patients including in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. Furthermore the course is also designed for anyone who is required to take Healthcare Provider Course for employment. This course is a prerequisite for anvanced courses in resuscitation, including Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Advanced Neonatal Life Support (ANLS).
Including but not limited to:
- medical technitians
- respiratory therapists
- physical and occupational therapists
- doctor’s assistant
- medical and nursing students in training
- nursing assistants
- and other allied health personnel
Any health care provider can attend the course.
There is an official exam and testing.
The Candidate will receive a certificate which is valid for 2 years which is internationally recognised.
15 CPD (CEU) points for BLS. (Whereby 1 point for Medical Ethics)
± 6 Hours (Excluding tea breaks)
- Quality CPR for Adults, children and babies
- Quality Choking for adults, children and babies
- Practicing skills with an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)